Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Am Fabulous Award!

Thanks so much to GreenBeanTeenQueen for nominating me for the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award!

Here are the rules:
List five things you are obsessed with/addicted to and then nominate five other fabulous blogs to pass on this award on to!
My five things:
1. Books, obviously!
2. World of Warcraft - I need to try and play this less!
3. Chocolate - I can't be without my chocolate!
4. Grilled cheese - another food I can't live without!
5. And finally, the Internet in general - I'll never get rid of this addiction!

Blogs I am nominating:

1. Katie's Bookshelf
2. Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
3. Ashley's Bookshelf
4. Hope's Bookshelf
5. Starry Night

1 comment:

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

The internet and chocolate-I'm addicted to those too. And books of course!:)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Drowsy Town kit by Irene Alexeeva