Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday: Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Nielson

Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Nielson (Published by Scholastic, July 1, 2010)

Adrianne is struggling with the harsh reality of poverty in her seaside village, only to be swept away to an underwater mermaid kingdom to be the bride of the Prince of the Sea. Chosen for her noble heart and character, Adrianne realizes that she has not seen herself clearly for who she is--someone who could be a princess. She must make a decision: embrace this strangely luxurious life under the sea, or return home to the ones she loves and the difficulties ahead..


I love the premise of this book! An underwater mermaid kingdom sounds so cool, and the cover is so pretty. I wish the release date for this one wasn't so far off!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I am super, super excited for this book! I'm totally in love with the cover and the premise!

Raspberry said...

I read the script she sent to the publisher, and it was excellent. I'm also definitely very excited for it. :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

I can't wait for this book! Whoot!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Drowsy Town kit by Irene Alexeeva