Saturday, July 23, 2011

In My Mailbox - 7/23/11

Credit goes to The Story Siren for creating and hosting the In My Mailbox feature.

I just got one new book this week, which I bought:

Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink

With time dwindling but her will to end the Prophecy stronger than ever, Lia sets out on a journey to find the remaining keys, locate the missing pages of the Prophecy, and convince her sister Alice to help--or risk her life trying. Lia has her beloved Dimitri by her side, but Alice has James, the man who once loved her sister--and maybe still does. James doesn't know the truth about either sister, or the prophecy that divides them. And Alice intends to keep it that way.
There are some secrets sisters aren't meant to share. Because when they do, it destroys them. This stunning conclusion to Michelle Zink's Prophecy of the Sisters trilogy will make saying good-bye bittersweet for readers.

2 comments:

Michelle Santiago said...

i can't wait to get my hands on circle of fire. i really enjoyed the other two books in the series. hope it lives up to expectations yeah? happy reading!

check out my IMM this week. :)

-Michelle

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

I have not heard of this book before. I will have to add it to my TBR list.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Drowsy Town kit by Irene Alexeeva