Friday, April 11, 2014

Where I've been

So, anyone following my blog may have noticed I was MIA for a while (though I have still been on active on Twitter, Goodreads, Facebook, etc...). I meant to post something earlier but never did. I haven't abandoned the blog. I haven't posted for a while because of this little cutie:













I am now the mom of a baby girl born in February. I didn't feel very well during my pregnancy so I wasn't feeling up to reading or reviewing very much. Now that she is here and I am feeling so much better (other than sleep deprivation!) I really want to get back to reading and of course, reviewing, again. So, hopefully I'll have some new reviews up soon and thanks to everyone who didn't unfollow me during the nine months this blog was dead.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations! She is adorable. Welcome back.

Jennifer L. Schillig said...

So what's her name?

Welcome back--missed you!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Drowsy Town kit by Irene Alexeeva