Friday, May 28, 2010

BEA day two

I had a great time at BEA today and met many authors, bloggers, and publicists, and picked up some more books. I also attended the young adult buzz panel which I really liked, as it featured several authors whose books I have been eager to read. Unfortunately I slacked at taking pictures so I only have a few to share. :( I think the first one is actually from a signing yesterday. I will include a list of the books I got at the bottom of the post since some people have been asking. This is just for the books I got today, yesterday's books I posted last night.

Tomorrow is my last day that I am traveling into New York, to attend the Book Blogger Convention. So if you are there, be sure to say hi!

Anyway, on to the (few) pictures! That's me on the right in the first picture.





















And the list of books I got today:
Plain Kate by Erin Bow (signed)
Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson (signed)
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Radiance by Alyson Noel (signed)
Firelight by Sophie Jordan (signed)
Unraveled by Gena Showalter (signed)
Black Pioneers: Home is With Our Family by Joyce Hansen
Jane by April Lindner
Picture the Dead by Adele Griffin and Lisa Brown (signed)
The Familiars by Adam Jay Epstein and Andrew Jacobson
Secrets at Camp Nokomis by Jacqueline Dembar Greene (signed)
Kiss Me Deadly (YA paranormal romance anthology with stories by Becca Fitzpatrick, Rachel Vincent, Maggie Stiefvater, and others)
On the Blue Comet by Rosemary Wells
The Saga of Larten Crepsley by Darren Shan
Prophecy of the Sisters soundtrack CD (not a book, but looks neat)

5 comments:

Tesni said...

You got Forge! and Revolution! You're so very lucky. I'm desperate to read them both.
Glad you're having a good time!

Donna (Bites) said...

Good haul! I'm glad you had a great time!

Marg said...

Wow, I can't imagine getting that many books in one go. Looks like you had a fantastic time.

Beth Kephart said...

So sorry I missed you, but so happy you had this wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous. But I'm glad that you had a great time. Remember to give me the books that you didn't like~ I'll be glad to take them off your hands. Just kidding though. But it's tru fax though.
It's me choco from chatzy.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Drowsy Town kit by Irene Alexeeva