Wednesday, May 26, 2010

BEA day one

I went to BEA today and got lots of great books (some signed!) and met many bloggers. It was lots of fun but now I am exhausted, and I still plan on going back tomorrow. Unfortunately I was forgetful and didn't take any pictures, so I will try to do better tomorrow for those who want to see the exhibits. In the meantime a picture of the book pile:










The list of the books I got:

Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein
Secondhand Charm by Julie Berry
Matched by Ally Condie
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
Annexed by Sharon Dogar
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
Delirium by Lauren Oliver (signed)
Ascendent by Diana Peterfreund (signed)
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
Finding Family by Tonya Bolden
The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Prisoners in the Palace by Michaela MacColl
Grace by Elizabeth Scott
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park
Manifest by Artist Arthur (signed)
Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride
Invisible Things by Jenny Davidson (signed)
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
The Secret of Ka by Christopher Pike
The Invisible Order: Rise of the Darklings by Paul Crilley
Tyger, Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
TimeRiders by Alex Scarrow
Splendor by Anna Godbersen (along with a sample chapters booklet from Bright Young Things, both signed)

6 comments:

Brittany said...

WOW, great grabs, can't wait to read your reviews of many of these.

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

I hate you... ;)

Jenna said...

Matched, Delirium, and Grace? I am green with envy right about now. I can't wait to hear what you thought about them!

Jessica said...

Oooh...so jealous of Matched! I kept missing it and ended up without one. Thankfully Jen from yabooknerd got one and is gonna let me borrow it when she's done! Wish I could have gone two days! *envious sigh*

Page (One Book At A Time) said...

Awesome! So many are already on my to-read list!

Sarah Johnson said...

These look great. I'm going to have to look them up because I only saw one of these!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Drowsy Town kit by Irene Alexeeva