Friday, May 29, 2009

BEA day one

Just got back from day one of BEA. My feet and back hurt from walking around all day and dragging all these books around but it was really fun and I hope to meet more bloggers and authors tomorrow!! Here are pictures of what I got and a couple pics I was able to get of authors.




















Scott Westerfeld

Shannon Hale

Scary pic of me with Meg Cabot, taken my someone who didn't know how to use my camera




List of books for anyone who can't see the pictures for whatever reason or if you have trouble reading the titles (I appologize for them being kinda blurry not sure what's up with my camera):

Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls: Stage Fright by Meg Cabot, signed copy (published by Scholastic, September 2009)
Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines (published by Bloomsbury, October 2009)
Meet Rebecca by Jacqueline Dembar Greene, signed copy (published by American Girl, May 2009)
Liar by Justine Larbalestier (published by Bloomsbury, October 2009)
Secret Society by Tom Dolby, signed copy (published by HarperCollins, October 2009)
Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda, signed copy (published by Hyperion, September 2009)
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr, signed copy (published by HarperCollins, April 2009)
A Map of the Known World by Lisa Ann Sandell, signed copy (published by Scholastic, April 2009)
Forest Born by Shannon Hale, signed copy (published by Bloomsbury, September 2009)
Demon Princess: Reign or Shine by Michelle Rowan (published by Walker Books, October 2009)
Lady Macbeth's Daughter by Lisa Klein (published by Bloomsbury, October 2009)
The Pale Assassin by Patricia Elliot (published by Holiday House, October 2009)
Al Capone Shines My Shoes by Gennifer Choldenko, signed copy (published by Dial Books, September 2009)
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld, signed copy (published by Simon Pulse, October 2009)

6 comments:

Amelia said...

Awesome load of books! I hope you're having fun there. Meg Cabot must just look fabulous all the time.

Lenore Appelhans said...

I was in the Scott Westerfeld line too. Wow, BEA was CRAZY yesterday.

MySharonAnne said...

Oh Demon princess. we totally have to help each other find books today!

Anonymous said...

You are SO lucky to get Leviathan. Happy reading!

Amy said...

mEG cABOT!?!? I'm so jealous! !!:-D
And leviathan looks super excellent...
-amy

Beth Fehlbaum, Author said...

I wish I had been at BEA! Would have been so cool to meet some of my idols. :)
Beth Fehlbaum, author
Courage in Patience, a story of HOPE..
http://courageinpatience.blogspot.com
Ch. 1 is online!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Drowsy Town kit by Irene Alexeeva