Saturday, May 30, 2009

BEA day two

I'm home from BEA day two! I had a lot of fun today and got to meet some authors as well as several bloggers including Sharon from Sharon Loves Books and Cats. I also got a bunch more books. I'm completely exhausted though and I'm taking tomorrow off from doing anything, and sleeping really late!

Pics from today:

The Little Brown booth


The Bloomsbury booth, they had a lot of great ARCs!


Maybe these guys were lost?


Me with Daniel and Dina Nayeri, authors of Another Faust


Me and Sharon waiting in line for more book signings







And here are the books I got:
















The entire pile:










List of the books pictured:

The Islands of the Blessed by Nancy Farmer (published by Simon & Schuster, October 2009)
The Doom Machine by Mark Teague, signed copy (published by Scholastic, October 2009)
Wish You Were Dead by Todd Strasser (published by Egmont, October 2009)
Liar by Justine Larbalestier, signed copy (published by Bloomsbury, October 2009)
The Waking: Dreams of the Dead by Thomas Randall (published by Bloomsbury, November 2009)
Pastworld by Ian Beck (published by Bloomsbury, November 2009)
White Heat: Book Two of the Perfect Fire Trilogy by K.M. Grant (published by Walker Books, October 2009)
Time of the Witches by Anna Mysters (published by Walker Books, September 2009)
Alienated by David O. Russell and Andrew Auseon (published by Simon & Schuster, October 2009)
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Sthol (published by Little Brown, January 2010)
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent, signed copy (published by Harlequin Teen, August 2009)
Intertwined by Gena Showalter, signed copy (published by Harlequin Teen, September 2009)
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (published by Scholastic, September 2009)
The Plague by Joanne Dahme, signed copy (published by Running Press, May 2009)
Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri, signed copy (published by Candlewick Press, August 2009)
Really Truly Ruthie by Valerie Tripp, signed copy (published by American Girl, May 2008)
How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford (published by Scholastic, October 2009)
Fire by Kristin Cashore, signed copy (published by Dial, October 2009)
Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater, signed copy (published by Flux, October 2009)

8 comments:

Reverie said...

YAY!!! Beautiful Creatures and SO SO SO many great books!! LOOVE Little Brown's booth!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are lucky. The Little, Brown booth looks incredible!

Lianne said...

so lucky, I'm jealous of all of the amazing boos you got!:)

Amelia said...

Wow, now THAT is a great pile. Glad you had a good time!

Katie said...

I am so jealous of everyone at BEA. I wanted to go so bad but I am right in the middle of my last week in high school. You got some great books and I can't wait to see what you think of them all.

Anonymous said...

OMG! You snagged Catching Fire, Intertwined, Fire, & Ballad! WOW! That's amazing! Go You! I'm so glad you're having a good time at BEA! I wish I was there!

I know that's a lot of exclamation marks. I'll stop exclaiming now. :o)

Thao said...

I'm so glad you showed us the pictures of the booths. That way I could imagine the rest of the BEA scene. You're so lucky to get lots of cool books. Most of them are in my wishlist. Have more fun on the next days :)

MySharonAnne said...

I had such a blast hanging out with you. Thanks for helping me find all the great arcs. I have so many books now I don't even know where to begin!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Drowsy Town kit by Irene Alexeeva